Therese Holliday - Board Cert. Holistic Health Practitioner
Recently I dove into the field of frequency-based healthcare. In 2019 I was fortunate enough to attend a conference where homeopathic topics were covered and a regional chiropractor was using similar equipment to “scan” [electrodermal screening] attendees. Homeopathy has done wonders for me personally, and the fact that the manufacturer of the equipment was very much including this form of natural healthcare but also German New Medicine made it impossible for me to say no. Currently I am studying German New Medicine with guidance from an amazing teacher, Andie Locke-Meer. Now practicing via Rogue Health PHA, I include these and nutritional guidance during sessions with clients.
Emotionally, my table is a safe place for release of childhood trauma, depression, and more. If you have experienced sexual abuse, please let me know in advance so that we can ensure your comfort and trust as many avoid touch-based therapies due to potential triggers. This information will not be shared. I have attended training for trauma-informed care and collaborate with counselors and psychiatrists.
Because of my own health as well as the special needs of my son, I delved into the world of nutrition and learned about the wide variety of opinions, politics and options. Much of what I have learned targets the needs of children, and specifically around nutrition and Autism. Understanding the impact that nutrition has on our bodies has created a new passion for me, particularly around those who have been diagnosed with chronic illnesses such as Diabetes and Cancer. Supporting clients in their healthy lifestyle goals and providing bodywork services to help them achieve those goals is at the core of my practice. It is my personal belief that to accomplish this you need your service provider to be part of your personal health team. For this reason I encourage you to give me a call. Let’s talk and see if my services align with your needs.
Clients I serve are or want:
Looking for pain relief, physically and emotionally
Are tired of care providers not knowing what is wrong
Want non-allopathic care
Modalities I practice include:
Biofeedback – Homeopathics, Flower Essences,
Plant Stem Cells, Frequency-based Remedies;
German New Medicine (Germanische Heilkunde, Deutsches Medizin)
Craniosacral Therapy (R)
Reiki(R), Pranic Healing (R), Quantum Touch (R), Chi Nei Tsang (R)
Raindrop Therapy (R)
– Certified 1993 in San Jose, CA, Re-certified in Olympia, WA 2010, Licensed in Medford, OR 2011
– Licensed Myotherapist, Oregon LMT#18016, Washington LMP#MA 60244655
– Trained Levels Craniosacral Therapist I,II, Somato-Emotional Release Level I by Upledger Institute
– Certificate through Liddle Kidz Foundation as Certified Pediatric Massage Therapist
– Certificate in Special Needs Massage, Peggy Jones Farlow, M.Sp.Ed, SLP, LMT (Touch to T.E.A.C.H.)
– Certificate through Day-Break Geriatric Massage Institute in Geriatric Massage
– Certified Reflexologist through Jill Fox Healing Arts
– Certification through the Nutritional Therapy Association regarding Whole Food Nutrition
– Certificate through Cornell University for Plant-Based Nutrition (T. Colin Campbell, PhD)
– Certificate through the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute for Science of Raw Nutrition Educator
– 3-week Life Change Program through the Hippocrates Health Institute
– Alissa Cohen’s Level I Raw Food Chef
– 11-week Raw Food Bootcamp through Dr. Miven Donato
– Minimum 6 years guiding families of Autistic and AD/HD children to find appropriate dietary interventions such as GF/CF, Feingold, GAPS, SCD, etc. through the Wyatt Holliday Foundation (now Exceptional Families Network).
– Having my own son, Wyatt, diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome
– Bionetics Counselor, Level I, Transformational Technologies
– German New Medicine via Andi Locke Meers and LearningGNM.com
– Board Certified HHP Holistic Health Practitioner through American Association of Drugless Practitioners
– AMTA – American Massage Therapy Association
– American Alternative Medical Association
– American Holistic Health Association
– International Association of Bionetic Counselors
– Intl Society for the Study of Subtle Energy and Energy Medicine
– Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
"Three years ago I strained my back which resulted in having difficulty moving and bending. I was relieved when Therese at Rogue Health arranged to see me that very weekend, and it helped me dramatically. I also saw her during my pregnancy and experienced relief from multiple issues. Now, for any pain issues I experience, I call rogue health. I also recommend Rogue Health to others for a variety of muscular skeletal complaints."
-Lisa Morris, Family Nurse Practitioner, Medford
"Therese Holliday has become one of my dearest support people. I first began seeing her because she volunteered to support me through healing from life-long trauma. I was reluctant at first, because I felt vulnerable and was afraid of being judged. But Therese very quickly made me feel seen and heard and made it clear that she wouldn't judge me. Her knowledge of the human body and keen intuition about how to help me get back on my feet has been invaluable. As a person who works with interpersonal trauma in my profession, I know that safe human touch is vitally important for people who have been hurt, violated, or are grieving. Therese is a master at working with her hands, mind, and soul in a way that is helpful and never harmful. Over the years I've seen her for other things too; car accident, ear and sinus infections when antibiotics failed, detox from medications, and plain old stress management. When I've been able to see her regularly, I've noticed the added benefit of a healthier immune system--I once went a whole winter without being sick. With a school-aged child at home, that is amazing to me! I take my young son to her for periodic massage as well. She's funny, gentle, and kind to him too. He often asks when we get to go see Therese again. Most recently we had a death in the family and Therese went out of her way to offer support. My entire family is grateful for her. I can't say enough how awesome this woman is. She's the real deal. A true professional and healer. Go see her and find out for yourself. You won't regret it!"
-Anonymous, Abuse Survivor, Medford
“I went to Rogue Health and had some bodywork done, and it was some of the best therapeutic massage I have ever had. Therese is a highly skilled practitioner who uses a variety of different modalities to heal people, and her clinic is staffed by several other practitioners offering everything from Acupuncture to Hypnosis. She is also very knowledgeable when it comes to diet and lifestyle, and is always willing to share her knowledge with others. She is a compassionate and caring person who I would recommend to anyone looking for real healing.”
-Christopher Iverson, Web/SEO Programmer, Ashland
“Miraculous — one word sums it up. Plagued by a troublesome back for months my problem was solved in just one visit! I am a big fan and would highly recommend Therese’s work to anyone seeking relief. Couldn’t be happier.”
-Brad Martinkovich, Retired, Medford
Interview with KCMX 880AM
with Craig Fronek (11/2014)